Tweaking NFL Logos

Chapeeko

So Tennessee doesn't have a team, but Dallas has two? I wouldn't object to the Tennessee Oilers coming back, but there's no way that team's moving back to Houston. Houston has the Texans now, Tennessee has the Oilers/Titans.

I'm sorry but two things I've saw that are completely wrong here.

1: I'm sorry but that would be a huge downgrade for the Jags. The Jags are known for their teal and being the only team with it and you want to take it out? And how can a Jaguar be a Jaguar without the spots?

2: Steelers do not work because the colors red, blue, and yellow are the colors that are mixed to make steel. I just don't see how using grey makes sense.

Just my opinion.

Oh, the Jag head looks bald..

2: Steelers do not work because the colors red, blue, and yellow are the colors that are mixed to make steel. I just don't see how using grey makes sense.

Actually, I dont think that is true. The Steelers used to use the U.S. Steel Logo and then it was later updated into the Modern Steelers logo. On pictures of their throwback helmets you can see the old "Steel" logo.

I dont even know what mixing colors to make steel means but I think you are wrong. The colors however do have significance (red was meant to represent iron ore, yellow the burning coal, and blue the scrap metal)

I however believe that your logo is good, and is a good update. There is a lot of history, but i feel it can be updated.

RockiesSig.png

Actually, I dont think that is true. The Steelers used to use the U.S. Steel Logo and then it was later updated into the Modern Steelers logo. On pictures of their throwback helmets you can see the old "Steel" logo.

I dont even know what mixing colors to make steel means but I think you are wrong. The colors however do have significance (red was meant to represent iron ore, yellow the burning coal, and blue the scrap metal)

I however believe that your logo is good, and is a good update. There is a lot of history, but i feel it can be updated.

Ah, that's what it is. I was sorta close

Honestly, a lot of your tweaked logos just don't look good. The Eagles and Patriots, for example, are using two color hues that clash horribly. They logos just look washed out or like they were an amateur attempt at recreating them by hand. Others, like the Jaguars, just make no sense... Jaguars without any spots? A jaguar by definition is a spotted cat. To not have them just makes the cat you came up with a female lion, or a cougar.

I think you have some interesting color choices, but most of these just seem worse than what already exist.

The Bucs, Broncos, Eagles, and Seahawks are all nice out of the ones you changed. All the other changes are abysmal, in my opinion. The character has been stripped out of the Jaguars, Ravens, and Patriots logo. The Steelers logo is too busy, maybe consider eliminating the P altogether. The Jets and Giants look way too much alike.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived