NFL Concepts

dmhtfld

I like the Bills because they are simple... and i think the Bills need to be simple... but I just do not understand why everyone puts such thick stripes on their helmets. I think with such a big and imposing logo, they do NOT need thick stripes on his helmet.

For the Broncos... I'm not sure its going to work.

I'll go further and say that they don't need any stripes.

I've always felt that logos that conveyed motion should not be "blocked" by stripes. I cringe whenever I see a seahawks concept that has stripes, or a falcons with stripes. The logos are "moving forward" (sort of), so they should have free space to go - having a stripe looks like you're putting a barricade to their progress. The Bills is the same way - stripes are fine with the standing buffalo, but the current "motion" buffalo doesn't need a wall of white, nickel, red, blue, etc. getting in his path.

I gotta say... i agree 100% on the no stripes for the Bills. I think the logo does enough. You said it perfectly.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so. And i would go as far as saying make the facemask gray. i LOVE gray facemasks.

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

would this helmet be better?

BillsHelmet.png

looks nice but i like the stripes. i guess you'll have to decided how much of the tradition to cut out. or do something new with the stripes ala' Panthers and Ravens. if you're going without the stripes i would do a modern looking uniform too. no grey facemask (though i love them too) and no old-style sleeve stripes.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

would this helmet be better?

BillsHelmet.png

looks nice but i like the stripes. i guess you'll have to decided how much of the tradition to cut out. or do something new with the stripes ala' Panthers and Ravens. if you're going without the stripes i would do a modern looking uniform too. no grey facemask (though i love them too) and no old-style sleeve stripes.

i already did the uniform look on the first page

I think the white helmet without the stripe just has a nice, conservative, vintage look.

Your revised Broncos concept is outstanding.

BroncosHome.png

broncoshome2-1.png

BroncosAway.png

BroncosAway2.png

Broncs.png

broncosalt.png

Only thing I don't like is the mono set but that's just my own 'death to monos' prejudice talking. The orange over blue isn't as strong as the other combos but it works ok.

I generally never use the 'this is what they should be wearing' card but in this case I'll make an exception. It'd be great to see it on one of the action templates.

(Where's Darkhaha? He'll like this...)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Here are the Steelers

I didnt change up the uniform to much. All i really did was change the yellow to gld and changed the template that its on.

Home

Away

As much as I want to like this, that shade of gold really doesn't work. It looks a little too dull, i believe with the color change you took the life out of it. The template looks alot like the Niners, so it is an interesting transition for a team with such consistant striping as Pittsburgh.

I don't like the Steelers one at all, their current colors look much better, and like C Jay said it looks like the 49ers stripes which isn't a good thing.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

BroncosHome.png

broncoshome2-1.png

BroncosAway.png

BroncosAway2.png

Broncs.png

broncosalt.png

Only thing I don't like is the mono set but that's just my own 'death to monos' prejudice talking. The orange over blue isn't as strong as the other combos but it works ok.

I generally never use the 'this is what they should be wearing' card but in this case I'll make an exception. It'd be great to see it on one of the action templates.

You are correct sir! I think these would make a fantastic update -- excellent work! I love everything about them except the extra outline on the helmet logo, as Buster pointed out in a previous post.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

BroncosHome.png

broncoshome2-1.png

BroncosAway.png

BroncosAway2.png

Broncs.png

broncosalt.png

You are correct sir! I think these would make a fantastic update -- excellent work! I love everything about them except the extra outline on the helmet logo, as Buster pointed out in a previous post.

Extra outline? theres only one outline on the helmet. are you saying i should get rid of that?

Archived