NFL Concepts

dmhtfld

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is pretty basic, but I like it. I'm starting to wish that they've got red helmets here, I think it would really set this piece off.

Ehh im not to big of a fan of having the 3 different pieces of the uniform all different colors. It just doesnt flow together too well.

It is pretty basic, but I like it. I'm starting to wish that they've got red helmets here, I think it would really set this piece off.

Ehh im not to big of a fan of having the 3 different pieces of the uniform all different colors. It just doesnt flow together too well.

The template you used for the jerseys is the stretchier one, right? Cause I can see that might be why the sleeve stripes are so thin.

So far, I really like the design you brought out for the Bills, except you might want to pair the blue pants up with white socks with blue and red stripes.

I like the Bills because they are simple... and i think the Bills need to be simple... but I just do not understand why everyone puts such thick stripes on their helmets. I think with such a big and imposing logo, they do NOT need thick stripes on his helmet.

For the Broncos... I'm not sure its going to work.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I like the Bills because they are simple... and i think the Bills need to be simple... but I just do not understand why everyone puts such thick stripes on their helmets. I think with such a big and imposing logo, they do NOT need thick stripes on his helmet.

For the Broncos... I'm not sure its going to work.

I'll go further and say that they don't need any stripes.

I've always felt that logos that conveyed motion should not be "blocked" by stripes. I cringe whenever I see a seahawks concept that has stripes, or a falcons with stripes. The logos are "moving forward" (sort of), so they should have free space to go - having a stripe looks like you're putting a barricade to their progress. The Bills is the same way - stripes are fine with the standing buffalo, but the current "motion" buffalo doesn't need a wall of white, nickel, red, blue, etc. getting in his path.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Both of these are excellent. For the Broncos, personally I like the old 'horse in D' logo but the new one looks fine in your concept.

My only suggestion is to add a thin white border at the shoulder on the jersey (similar to how the old jerseys looked) and a thin contrasting surround on the orange pants stripe (blue on white pants, white on blue pants).

1966BroncosPatriots900h_small.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

the Bills are okay. they look like everybody elses Bills concepts

the broncos are looking good though, i like the jersey. it mimics the ones from the era BlueSky posted. im not a huge fan of putting the same logo on the sleeve thats on the helmet though. it seems redundant, if you're looking at the uni from the side and see the same logo twice

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived