NAPBL - North American Professional Basketball League

GeoTheo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't done any more work on my Commanders logo but I've been working on some updates and uniforms.

Here's a slightly recolored Austin Outlaws along with some alt logos and uniforms.

austinpage.png

The page template is something else I've been working on, who does it look?

I really appreciate all the help, thank you so much.

I'm updating all my logo alphabetically right now, so next up is the Baltimore BlueClaws. I've added orange to the color scheme and cleaned up the word mark so that it works better on a jersey. I haven't gotten many comments, but I would really appreciate any help. Please let me know what you think.

baltimorepage-1.png

So, I am not getting any feedback, but I still want to share. This is my update for the Chicago Chiefs. I've thickend some lines on the primary and and added a secondary. I only have two uniforms as I could not think of a good alt.

chicagopage.png

full disclousure I relied hevily on the Good Jake Fire Equipment logo for the alt. logo

GJmaltese-navy.jpg

I like the Blue Claws jerseys. The style matches the general old school logo youve been using for lots of your teams. Kind of reminds me of Marquette on the sides, but still different.

On the Chiefs, theres a slight mistake on the inside of the right zero where there is no outline.

Also on the topic of outlines, the home jerseys have two outlines on the numbers and letters with yellow then black while the red jersey only has one outlines-black. The two should be consistent on both jerseys. the fireman head is nicely done for a secondary logo.

I threw out my old logo for Fort Worh and started over. Here's what i came up with. I dont know about the Uniforms, I both like and dislike them, any suggestions on how to make them better?

fortworthpage.png

I like the two things imitating horns that extend off the W. On the main logo Im not a fan of all that white around the letters. It just makes the wordmark look pasted over the ball rather than working together with the ball as one. I would suggest changing the current white area to blue, change the letters to white, and get rid of the outermost blue outline (leaving the ball exactly as it is now). It's just an idea but I think it would bring unify the workdmak more with the ball. Other than that, I like how your logos are becoming thicker lately, which is good.

Archived