If they were still around...

GO2HELL

I like the alternate breezers, and the general idea of the home and roads. For balance, though, you may want to swap the blue and green on the white jerseys.

On the alternate jersey, the only thing I can say I'm fond of is the stripes on the bottom half of the arms. Unfortunately, it looks like random parts of three or four different jerseys all slapped together.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

here is an update.

I added socks and helmets, dont know how i missed those. swapped blue and green on the whites and i changed the bottom striping because having huge stright stripes on the bottom with small-ish curved stripes on the arms looked a little odd.

Whalers-3.png

Barons should be up by tommorow at the latest

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Not sure that a team who uses a relatively modern template would go with single-color block numbers, nor use a pretty antiquated logo like that one.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Thanks for the comments guys. This is the last one that I already have done

Seals.png

what team do you guys wanna see next?

I would buy those--They're quite close to my favorite Seals look--and it was a shame when they switched to the teal their last couple of years.

I especially like the home one.

Good combination of colours.

Although it is kind of odd seeing a white one in that style, given they wore yellow/gold ones for what at the time were home unis.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

IMO, the KC on the shoulders of the home/roads is a bit much. It's already on the main logo, so... If you want it to feature more prominently, the using it on the thirds, as you've done, is enough.

I suppose another option would be to make the shoulder patches considerably smaller. What do you think of taking the circle from the main logo, removing the scout, and shrinking the circle to fit around the KC?

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

You should change the number colour on the alt to match the logo and to provide more contrast. Blue and red tend to blend into each other at the speed ice hockey is played at.

That said, it feels like there is too much red in general in the set. You seem to have tried to give red and blue both a ton of exposure, and I think you may have overdone it. That said, it's not terrible, just unusual.

p.s. the blue jersey reminds me of St Louis' old ones from the 90's.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived