Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Gear!

TrueYankee26

What? I thought the Flyers won? (haha)

347032182__150x150__.jpg

347032050__150x150__.jpg

347032201__150x150__.jpg

347032072__150x150__.jpg

Well they did somewhere in a Third World Country.

Nice to see what the kids in Haiti will be sporting soon :P

Along with all that Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champions gear!

Somewhere in the world, children from the early 90s believe there has never been a more dominant football team than the Buffalo Bills of 1990-93.

I may be a little bit biased, but I think that last years locker room hats and shirts were better looking. Even the 2008 stuff looked better IMO. And my team lost.

Anybody know why Reebok didn't make them? New Era and Majestic aren't exactly known for their NHL apparel.

And congratulations Hawks fans.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

I may be a little bit biased, but I think that last years locker room hats and shirts were better looking. Even the 2008 stuff looked better IMO. And my team lost.

Anybody know why Reebok didn't make them? New Era and Majestic aren't exactly known for their NHL apparel.

And congratulations Hawks fans.

I believe Reebok and Majestic/New Era alternate between years for the locker room tees.

I love the shirts, I'll get one of the locker room ones eventually, but decided to roll with this one instead:

Sweet shirt, but don't wait tooooo long.

By August of 2006 I couldn't find an Oilers conference champs tee anywhere.

I know it's not the Cup, but seriously, not anywhere.

Is there a .bmp of this championship logo ?

So I gotta ask - who's bought a New Era one size stretch-fit cap before? I'd rather have the cap than the shirt, but hate 99% of stretch fit caps (I like the 39thirtys and Reebok's current crop). I have a larger head (7 5/8 or 7 3/4), and most stretch-fits feel like they are squeezing my head in a vice. I understand why cap manufactures have gone this way, but why do none of them offer an XL-XXL version? Even the L-XL's are tight. I think I'm leaning towards the Draft Cap with the Finals patch on the side - a Reebok...

I have a large head and just got mine. It isn't that bad, though it does leave that annoying red ring around my forehead when I take it off. My head is also so big that any bend I put in the brim goes away after a few minutes.

I assume that it will stretch out more every time I wear it.

Oh well, I didn't buy it as a fashion statement but for other reasons.

Archived