Yet Another Contest!

lucky

Hey, here's my new contest for everyone.

Design an authentic Red Sox road jersey with the number 25 and my last name on the back. Then order it on Eastbay or something (I'm flexible) and have it sent to, oh I don't know, 80 London Court in Merrimack, NH. Have fun and may the best man win.

Yeesh... :D

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Hey, here's my new contest for everyone.

Design an authentic Red Sox road jersey with the number 25 and my last name on the back. Then order it on Eastbay or something (I'm flexible) and have it sent to, oh I don't know, 80 London Court in Merrimack, NH. Have fun and may the best man win.

Yeesh... :D

I dissagree. I say we ban all contests. First, part of registering is a verified home address. Then, if anyone posts a request, or a contest, then we hunt them down and shoot them in the face.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm totally gonna win this one. I have the best image in my head and can't wait to see what it looks like once I'm done...

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived