FIFA concepts

kiwi_canadian

I've been playing around with the paint templates for the soccer jerseys. I've finished all of the Oceania Confederation plus Canada. I'll get the rest up as soon as I make some changes to some of the countries.

First up are the All Whites of New Zealand. I'm a big fan of their current strip but I put my own little spin on it. Nothing too dramatic. Added a bit more black on the sleeves and collar. Also added a sublimated silver fern. (I don't know why, but I'm really starting to like those designs on the soccer jerseys.) For the alternate strip, I chose to go back to the blue and red colours they first had when they switched to Nike(from Adidas). I took the blue and red from the NZ flag. Enjoy.

NewZealand.png

Couple more here.

First off is American Samoa. It's a bit of a challenge when you can't see what a lot of the smaller nations have for jerseys...nevertheless I did see on the American Samoan Football Federation that their jersey supplier was Lotto. So here is American Samoa. I went with a simple design and for the numbers and letters, used the Lotto site to try and match as best I could.

AmericanSamoa.png

Next is Tonga. A bit stronger in the Oceania Confederation. Went with Puma for their kits. I liked the sublimated design with the Puma jerseys as it has sort of a "warrior" kind of feel to it for design. (I actually did this with a few of the South Pacific nations). So here is Tonga:

Tonga.png

Wow, really liking what you've done with Tonga. That definetely would fit for them. I have alot of Tongan friends and they always use designs similar to Puma's sublimation on anything from T-Shirts to backpacks, I guess it's a huge cultural thing for them. So knowing that, I really think your use of it makes it perfect. Great job!

The other two are good too, though if I may suggest moving the crests on the American Samoan kit around a bit, maybe putting the lotto logo on the player's left on the chest and the crest to the player's right on the chest. Right now, it's just looking a little crowded. Fix that up and it's just about perfect.

New Zealand is very good, it's just odd to see them in anything other than black and white for that clash kit :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I've been playing around with the paint templates for the soccer jerseys. I've finished all of the Oceania Confederation plus Canada. I'll get the rest up as soon as I make some changes to some of the countries.

First up are the All Whites of New Zealand. I'm a big fan of their current strip but I put my own little spin on it. Nothing too dramatic. Added a bit more black on the sleeves and collar. Also added a sublimated silver fern. (I don't know why, but I'm really starting to like those designs on the soccer jerseys.) For the alternate strip, I chose to go back to the blue and red colours they first had when they switched to Nike(from Adidas). I took the blue and red from the NZ flag. Enjoy.

NewZealand.png

cuz, every kiwi knows that if we don't play in black/ white, then we play in beige/brown.

shirt.jpg

Ok, so a reworked American Samoa. I switched to Nike as Lotto was just bugging me. I again incorporated a sublimated design and used the bald eagle from the flag of American Samoa.

AmericanSamoa-1.png

Next up is Papua New Guinea. I loved the unique colour combination for the flag and used the country's national symbol, the bird of paradise, as the sublimation on the Adidas template.

PapuaNewGuinea.png

Finally with this lot is the Cook Islands. Went with a Nike template and encircled the front number with the stars of the Cook Island flag. The stars represent the number of islands in the Cook Islands.

CookIslands.png

NewZealand.png

cuz, every kiwi knows that if we don't play in black/ white, then we play in beige/brown.

shirt.jpg

Oooh yeah - a brown and beige 3rd kit lol!! Am loving it already :-)

HAHA, you know just for sh**s and giggles, I'm going to do a beige alternate...but it will have to wait. Next up is Tahiti. Again, went with Puma but didn't use the "warrior" design. I went with a sort of traditional tribal tattoo design for the sublimation.

Tahiti.png

And Samoa. Went with a simple and clean Adidas template with the "bra" straps.

Samoa.png

Fiji is next. Again, the "warrior" design works so well for the Polynesian countries.

Fiji.png

For New Caledonia, I went with a Nike template and used the symbol on their flag for the sublimation.

NewCaledonia.png

And finally, I could not help myself. Here is the Beige Brigade for the All Whites:

NewZealandbeige.png

Last ones from Oceania plus Canada. So Solomon Islands first. Went with the Puma template. This is another country with colours that I think work well together. Green, yellow and blue worked very well in this kit.

SolomonIslands.png

Vanuatu is the last Oceania country. According to the Fifa site, they have gold tops. So went with that and used the symbol on the flag as the sublimated design. I think it worked well with the Nike template.

Vanuatu.png

Final country is Canada. I used the Adidas template that France uses on their white jersey for Canada. I also went with the simple red and white. I used to be one of those people who liked black in Canada's national teams and I still do with some sports, but the soccer it just doesn't work. I also used sublimated maple leafs.

Canada.png

• 4 months later...

Headed back to university is what happened lol. Once Christmas break starts up I'll have more time to do some stuff. Although when that starts I'm going to try and finish the pre edge hockey templates. If I get that done, I'll try to come up with some more...but to be honest looking at this again, I am drawing a blank and I think a lot of people will agree on here, it's best to have a good idea rather than put stuff out that you see is sub quality. Anways, I'm also waiting for some more updated soccer templates to be posted up and I will go from there.

Archived