Blue Jays Concept

lancebridwell

I know for a fact that I like the old blue jay, but I like the new color scheme better as powder blue is a tad overdone. I thought that maybe I could make the Ravens head work as a blue jay, but that might have been a complete and utter fail. I really liked the Blue Jays script you see below, but I don't want to come across as just a recoloring jerk. I just wanted to refresh and retro look.

9gen4k.jpg

C&C before I come up with some jerseys?

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

The Toronto Blue Ravens?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I think a full on face shot of a blue jay would be unique. I just don't think recoloring the Ravens logo is the way to go.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I've always had the same idea when it came to the old Blue Jays logo. It actually resembles a Blue Jay thus I've liked it for that reason. Really, not much originality here. I see recolours, try going back to the drawing board and think about possibly combining the two logos you recoloured but make it your logo.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Archived