Miami Rivalry Jersey

Lights Out

miami.png

Although I loathe Miami, I've always liked their two-tone logo and simple identity. I felt that the contrast between the two colors would make an interesting alternate for Miami. This concept is heavily based on the old two-tone Sacramento Kings alternate and also on the two-tone blue and white helmet UConn wore briefly in the '60s, as detailed here. Comments?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

i dont know if this would look right or not but i think it would be cool if you put a white stripe down the middle of the uniform because of the slight split in the U logo.

maehl.png

i dont know if this would look right or not but i think it would be cool if you put a white stripe down the middle of the uniform because of the slight split in the U logo.

Y'know, ironically, I actually had a white stripe down the middle at one point but I didn't think it looked good. I'll be willing to put it back though.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• 4 months later...

As the canes being my favorite college football team, I have to say they look like the Irish flag. I made a Boise State concept one time like this, I labeled the topic "Horrible Uniform" I got negative and positive feedback , but I said the topic should be graveyarded and it was.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

As the canes being my favorite college football team, I have to say they look like the Irish flag. I made a Boise State concept one time like this, I labeled the topic "Horrible Uniform" I got negative and positive feedback , but I said the topic should be graveyarded and it was.

The last post on here was July 5...don't bring back old threads, your comments are of no use. Try commenting on current threads.

The last post on here was July 5...don't bring back old threads, your comments are of no use. Try commenting on current threads.

seriously

I keep thinking Court Jester.

Which is fine, because Thug U is a usually a punch line these days.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived