Redskins Going Back To White At Home?

Blue Falcon

wouldn't blame him if he did...matter of fact, i'd love it if he did. what i think of the redskins uniform is white at home and road, burgundy in dallas. i've always thought the white set was the better of the two, so i'd be happy-and you'd never accuse me of being a Skins fan.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'd like to see them wear the white-on-white outfit at home. The white pants makes the jerseies a cleaner look.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I gotta disagree with you James. The Burgundy pants look better IMO. I saw the opening game the Skins played against the Jets last year, and I remember the white-on-white seeming to be out of place. Maybe it's cause I'm not used to it.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I'm on the side of the white at home w/the burgandy pants.The Schottenheimer,

Spurrier eras just had them looking 'funny' to me if that's the word to use.When I picture the 'Skins I see them as a full-time white at home club just like Dallas.Also

I think it's fitting that you know the Cowboys will wear navy once and the 'Skins will wear burgandy once,each at the others places.

98Falcons.png

I'd like to see them wear the white-on-white outfit at home. The white pants makes the jerseies a cleaner look.

What's with this obsession with a "cleaner look"? Football players are supposed to get dirty, if they play on real grass. Every team should wear white jerseys and white pants, then, just so they look clean!

Personally, I don't mind the Skins wearing white at home a few times a year, but their other unis are better and it would be good to see them more than 1-2 times a year. Of course, their spear-helmet throwback uni is the best...

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived