Finally....he's Done

Brass

It's official. 43 or 44 year old Igor Larionov has officially reitired. I've been a fan of him since his Sharks days.

Opinons?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It's official. 43 or 44 year old Igor Larionov has officially reitired. I've been a fan of him since his Sharks days.

Opinons?

That's too bad. I'm a big fan of the old man, and wish him the best in his future endeavors. I hope Messier doesn't do the same thing...

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

As I Devil Fan I contend he retired last year. This year he did nothing, (he scored 1 goal this year and it came with about 4 games to go.) And he cost the Devils a playoff game by touching a puck that would have been blown dead because of a high stick. He touched the puck Philly got and went down the ice to score the go ahead goal.

*standing O* to Igor! Larionov was the playmaker the Sharks needed that 1993-94 season. All the best to him. So how long before he's named head coach for Russia for this year's World Cup?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

*standing O* to Igor! Larionov was the playmaker the Sharks needed that 1993-94 season. All the best to him. So how long before he's named head coach for Russia for this year's World Cup?

Just long enough for him to get back to Russia, have a drink with "Papa Bear" Fetisov, and call a press conference.

He did have a good run, hats off to him. As long as a player can be productive and be an asset to the team's success as he was for many years, I say let them play. But once you run out of steam, it's good to know when to say when. so long Igor :hockeysmiley:

Archived