Golden State Warriors

Lights Out

Where can the NBA vector logos be found? Particularly that new Warriors' one with the bridge. Searched the forums but didn't find anything.

So, I see nobody's gonna answer me. Ok.. right. Or did the author of this topic trace it himself, possibly..?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would you say is wrong with the collar?

And how is the alternate an "abomination"? True, the Warriors don't play in San Francisco anymore but that didn't stop them from throwing back to another uniform they wore in San Fran last season. And, like it or not, "The City" is one of the most classic logos in all of sports.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

And how is the alternate an "abomination"? True, the Warriors don't play in San Francisco anymore but that didn't stop them from throwing back to another uniform they wore in San Fran last season. And, like it or not, "The City" is one of the most classic logos in all of sports.

ya a Wednesday night throwback not a regular alternate.

Great Concept. Hate how the Basketball lines on the current partial logo just vanish behind the bridge for no reason. Also glad you kept their old distinctive colour scheme that pays tribute to the Golden Gate Bridge

Can't wait to see the jerseys!

Great Concept. Hate how the Basketball lines on the current partial logo just vanish behind the bridge for no reason. Also glad you kept their old distinctive colour scheme that pays tribute to the Golden Gate Bridge

Can't wait to see the jerseys!

the color of the Golden gate is nowhere in that scheme

Which means you probably hate it. :P

Anyway. Solid logo idea. I like the look of the classic basketball lines from the old logo, but, they seem to be competing with the bridge at present. I think a great option would be to simply make the basketball lines white, so that they recede behind the bridge. This also allows you to increase the size of the uniform number and place it right over top of the basketball lines instead of fitting a too-small number in between two of the lines. Honestly, I don't think the orange adds much to the logo, at least not the way you've used it as a pseudo-dropshadow thing.

Also, you might want to try rotating the 'ball' 40 degrees or so clockwise, so that the bridge's cable becomes the center groove of the ball, instead of running into the curved groove of the ball like it presently does.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived