Golden State Warriors

Lights Out

I like it but I have 2 suggestions:

The seams of the basketball and the bridge mix together. What if one of those were a different color, so they would be viewed better as separate entities?

The wordmarks being uncentered -- I would either straighted them or make them more rotated. The way it is now seems like it's accidentally off.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panhead, you think you are helping your cause, but you're not. It is highly suggested that you take a 1-2 week break from this forum. I think it could really help gain back at least a grain of respect from your fellow members.

Oh the ironing is delicious.

I took the liberty of editing your post (not that it wasn't valid in its original state.)

Punch9, you think you are helping your cause, but you're not. It is highly suggested that you take a 1-2 week break from this forum. I think it could really help gain back at least a grain of respect from your fellow members.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I liked the logo with GOLDEN STATE on the top and WARRIORS on the bottom better. This one looks slightly awkward. The letters look like they were individually placed in an arch-like formation instead of having all of them follow the same path. Because of this, the logo looks messy.

Great job, though. I like the secondary very much.

Punch9

@Punch9: Actually, I used the path tool in Photoshop and had the text arch around the path, so blame Photoshop for the WARRIORS on the update looking slightly wonky. Ironically, on the one you liked, I actually did individually place the letters on "WARRIORS" since I couldn't get the path tool to cooperate.

@LetsGoOakland9: I guess the logo could do without orange, but I wanted to use it because that shade really does look sharp. It also differentiates the Warriors from the Lakers, Pacers, and Jazz.

Uniforms are coming a little bit later.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Panhead, you think you are helping your cause, but you're not. It is highly suggested that you take a 1-2 week break from this forum. I think it could really help gain back at least a grain of respect from your fellow members.

Lights Out - I like what you did, here. It's an exceptional update of their new logo. You executed their old colors perfectly, as well.

I wasn't criticizing him. I like the old colors better, anyway.

Then why would you point it out to him? You have to read the original post before you post an unnecessary comment. Take a break.

I think he just wants to boost his post count.

Wow, this is amazing. When you are successfully burned by aci, you just know it's going to be a bad day... or, you just say, "I don't really give a :censored: because I don't really know who this aci is," and you go on with your life.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The shorts look fantastic. Especially the alternate's. I'd pick those up in a heartbeat. That said, all things considered you've got a nice design here. Overall nice work.

Thanks! Although, I must admit, the bridge idea on the regular shorts comes from the uniforms they will actually be wearing this year:

103419787_medium.jpg

I just thought they'd look even nicer in a larger size. That's one of the only elements I knew I wanted to keep from the current look just because it's a kickass idea.

And Punch, BBTV, Panny, aci, and loogodude: could you please keep your drama out of my concept thread? Thanks.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I found it on the boards a while back but forgot who made it. Thanks for a great template if it's yours, but it could really use a back view.

yeah but its not like the back is that different from the front other than the nameplate and maybe a cliche logo above the nameplate

And Punch, BBTV, Panny, aci, and loogodude: could you please keep your drama out of my concept thread? Thanks.

LOL, Pwn3d.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I mentioned earlier, I love the concept. The unis are great too. When I first saw the GSW new unis, I thought they were missing a little something special... something 'subtle'.. and you nailed it. All they needed was some electric orange accents and POW! Perfect. Keep it up!

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Archived