UGA Pro Combat

Brave-Bird 08

I was in a ProCombaty type mood today, and the result was this.

UGA.png

- silver helmet alludes back to helmet worn by Georgia in the early 1960s.

- the under sleeves are adorned with "VI" on one side, and "VII" on the other, in charcoal print. The numbers represent the last two Ugas, both existing during the Richt era

- collar reads "hunker down"

UGA.png

- the under sleeves are adorned with "VI" on one side, and "VII" on the other, in charcoal print. The numbers represent the last two Ugas, both existing during the Richt era

Seems like it could be cool, though personally, I would have kept the jerseys red and tried the throwback G that was actually worn on those silver lids.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I think you achieved the purpose of ProCombats perfectly. Although I wouldn't want to see those gradient numbers and gray helmets in a normal uniform set, it works very well in this case. Very nice job, nothing too big seems to be wrong.

I was under the impression that the numbers were supposed to be reflective, like the trim on Boise State's uniform, or metallic silver or something.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UGA.png

by far the best thing iv seen football concept wise on this site

go cocks @@willchitty4

Archived