4-caster Frank's Weekly NFL Preview

NJTank

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As he normally does during 'garbage time', Belichick will play Brady all 60 minutes -- New England will hang way more than 20 on the Dolphins.

BTW, you have Browns-Steelers notes listed under Raiders-Chiefs.

6uXNWAo.png

As he normally does during 'garbage time', Belichick will play Brady all 60 minutes -- New England will hang way more than 20 on the Dolphins.

BTW, you have Browns-Steelers noted listed under Raiders-Chiefs.

Well, last year he didn't play the whole game, and Welker went down, so you have to wonder what exactly they will do.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

BTW, you have Browns-Steelers notes listed under Raiders-Chiefs.

Thanx it was fixed

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Is this the first time you've picked the Rams to win all season?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm going K.C.

I'm just not sold on the Ravens. Since their Super Bowl win back in 2000, other than the Chargers, Baltimore has been the biggest tease in the AFC. Everyone hypes them as an AFC Super Bowl threat- can't get there.

John Harbaugh is in the early stages of becoming Norv Turner-esque- can't get it done in January.

Saints win but I'll be surprised if they cover the spread, especially with it at 10. Here's my reasoning: New Orleans went on the road to NFC West opponents twice this season, peeing themselves in Arizona (30-20 loss) and barely escaping SF with a last-second victory. They have a ridiculous number of injuries, especially on offense, are making a very long trip on a short week, and Seattle's going to be jacked for this game. So I hope you're right but feel it's going to be a lot closer.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

My point is Antonio Cromartie cost the Jets any chance they had of winning by calling Brady an :censored:. The Pats are a team that when their opponents flap their gums too much come and win big.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Why do you even bother making predictions? You just look like a fool.

Um, he makes them every week. Just because he had 1 bad week doesnt make him a fool

As I said in another thread, his 52-0 prediction was nothing but a taunt. For whatever reason, he's got it out got the Jets, as if Namath shagged his mother back in the day. I bet if you tallied up all the weeks, he maybe had the Jets winning five or six. You just can't take this guy seriously. I'm done reading his bullsh1t.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived