Iowa State in GOLD!

cyclonefan_1

THAT is how you rock a gold jersey... it CAN be done folks!

Although while I'm on board with the idea of gold jerseys, I don't like them pair up with any shades of red that are lighter than maroon... reminds me too much of McDonald's.

with any shades of red that are lighter than maroon

**Takes shelter for inevitable "true definition of maroon/burgundy/red" argument**

lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

VSFMZVRGPBJKREM.20101121033359.jpg

Two of my favorite college football uniforms (and after seeing that Texas game, I-State really shot up my list) going head to head...loveliness.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That's a nice looking uni for sure.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived