Iowa State in GOLD!

cyclonefan_1

So the Iowa State message boards are buzzing with the news that the Cyclones are busting out the brand-new GOLD alt. jerseys this weekend when the Huskers come to town. A new football website had recently been put on the internet and the jerseys were seen sitting on the table in the equipment room video. The AD denies the uniforms but multiple people and myself personally have been told by players that these are comin out. As an Iowa State fan i am excited for these, what are your thoughts on how this looks?

Mock up of the uni

This is just a mock up but very close to what they will look like (colors reversed from the home jersey).

6812257506_f163afb409_c.jpg

They better wear their road pants or this will look Minnesota bad. With the dark red pants I think it will actually look pretty sharp. Amazing how one element can make or a break a uniform.

PvO6ZWJ.png

So the Iowa State message boards are buzzing with the news that the Cyclones are busting out the brand-new GOLD alt. jerseys this weekend when the Huskers come to town. A new football website had recently been put on the internet and the jerseys were seen sitting on the table in the equipment room video. The AD denies the uniforms but multiple people and myself personally have been told by players that these are comin out. As an Iowa State fan i am excited for these, what are your thoughts on how this looks?

Mock up of the uni

This is just a mock up but very close to what they will look like (colors reversed from the home jersey).

dsfasdq.jpg

This is what I've always thought Minnesota should look like but with gold shells, white pants, and maroon of course.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

dsfasdq.jpg

I'll have a #3 Super Sized please. Hold the pickles.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The gray facemask looks like absolute trash with that set. It completely doesn't go with anything else.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They better wear their road pants or this will look Minnesota bad. With the dark red pants I think it will actually look pretty sharp. Amazing how one element can make or a break a uniform.

I think Minnesota's gold uniform should be there normal home uni. I LOVE the gold jersey, either with the maroon or gold pants. But please put away the white helmet. I HATE the white helmet.

The gray facemask looks like absolute trash with that set. It completely doesn't go with anything else.

Doesn't have to. When you wear a gray facemask, you're basically saying that the facemask is equipment, not decoration. It's like when teams who have no black on their uniform wear black shoes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Doesn't have to. When you wear a gray facemask, you're basically saying that the facemask is equipment, not decoration. It's like when teams who have no black on their uniform wear black shoes.

And making that decision is a bad one.

If it can be a part of the uniform design, it should be.

Archived