Best Place to Buy Hats Online?

Mac the Knife

Hey gang, I know this has been gone over before, but times change and new online retailers crop up, and I'm in the market for some new headwear, so I figured I'd ask who (today) are among the best places to buy hats - particularly fitted MLB and MiLB ones, but others as well - best price, best quality of service, etc., etc.

nav-logo.png

If you happen to live near a LIds, you can buy the hats online and get free shipping if you have them sent to a nearby store and go pick them up.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

There was one place I had dealt with in the past - I don't recall the name but it seemed like a one-man shop to me... very ugly web site (e.g., comic sans in some areas) but the hat selection (particularly MLB) was phenomenal, featuring virtually every cap worn by every MLB team since 1900. Wish I could remember the name.

EDIT: Found it. Dugout Memories.

nav-logo.png

I am looking for a specific style and color hat, but can't seem to find it anywhere. It's basically the original style of the Cleveland Blues hat. Its like a dark, royal blue with white block C. Similar to this:

al_1903_cleveland.gif

Does anyone know where you an fin vintage hats like this (it doesn't have to have the pin stripe lines on it)? Or how about a site where you an customize the colors of existing hats?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived