Which New Jersey Nets Uniform is better. Red or Navy Blue uniform?

netsjazz

Hey NetsJazz,

I've can't believe it, but I've read all 5 pages so far. And I am unbelievably curious to know your life story. So you are in the 9th grade? Or are you older but take 9th grade English? Are you born in Ohio? Is English your first language? What is your mother tongue?

Please respond, I'm dying to know.

Furthermore, the Nets jerseys suck. I like the mesh going down the side panels, but the NETS script looks too huge, and the NEW JERSEY script looks too small. A re-brand might not be a bad idea. Also I wish they changed the numbering font into something more unique that might go with the NETS font. Just my $0.02.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey NetsJazz,

I've can't believe it, but I've read all 5 pages so far. And I am unbelievably curious to know your life story. So you are in the 9th grade? Or are you older but take 9th grade English? Are you born in Ohio? Is English your first language? What is your mother tongue?

Furthermore, the Nets jerseys suck. I like the mesh going down the side panels, but the NETS script looks too huge, and the NEW JERSEY script looks too small. A re-brand might not be a bad idea. Also I wish they changed the numbering font into something more unique that might go with the NETS font. Just my $0.02.

Yes I am 9th grade in Sycamore High School, I am 15 , Yes I was born Ohio, Yes and also I was 3 years old I can't speech very well and Autism and Today My Autism is almost gone and Sometimes my Sentances is not correct and I troble speech new word So speech teacher help my Sentences correctly. That's not Funny :mad: I know about my mom's tougue.

I just here for sports historys, Talk about uniform or logos, some times non sports section, and I don't nets to wear red is not color uniform screme in past except alternate and I love blue jersey and grey jersey for nets not red.

Hey NetsJazz,

Yes I am 9th grade in Sycamore High School, I am 15 , Yes I was born Ohio, Yes and also I was 3 years old I can't speech very well and Autism and Today My Autism is almost gone and Sometimes my Sentances is not correct and I troble speech new word So speech teacher help my Sentences correctly. That's not Funny :mad: I know about my mom's tougue.

I just here for sports historys, Talk about uniform or logos, some times non sports section, and I don't nets to wear red is not color uniform screme in past except alternate and I love blue jersey and grey jersey for nets not red.

By mother tongue, he means first language. Not actually your mom's tongue.

6fQjS3M.png

There's that closure I wanted.

Netsjazz, I don't want to sound mean, but maybe you should just read without posting until you have a better handle on language. That way, people won't give you a hard time. Good luck with your writing.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

His writing isn't pretty, but I've been able to understand what he means in everything he's posted. If posting on these boards was part of an application for a newspaper editor job, I would tell him to stop posting, or at least not to expect to get the job. But I can understand what he means, I think that's good enough. And maybe this is good practice for him.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

NETSJAZZ!! Big ups to you bro for answering. Anywho, hope you didn't take anything personal. And as logodude mentioned, for the most part I understand what you're saying even if the grammar is off.

Also, from a personal point of view, I know of autism, but I've never came across someone who has it, in real life, or on the boards. From an educational stand point I now have an inkling of what it feels like to have it, and will be more mindful of this in the future. You've already contributed significantly to the boards just by opening up, young sir.

Anywho now that this is all cleared up, NETS SUCK! LET'S GO RAPTORS.

Oh boy. I feel like a total jerk, I sincerely apologize for what ive said in the thread. I honestly thought you were just a spammer or troll or something, and never even thought you may have something like you do. My sister is autistic as well, and I fully understand it's challenges. Again I sincerely apologize.

Anyways, to sum up, the grey Ners jersey is THE best in my opinion. The red jerseys look like blood clots.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

You're assuming that the response was real. Not saying that I think it wasn't, but this is the internet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived