Which New Jersey Nets Uniform is better. Red or Navy Blue uniform?

netsjazz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Navy blue all the way. Garish is a great word for those red jerseys.

Wouldn't mind if they went white at home, gray(yes, gray) on the road with navy alts and consistent red accents on all 3. Would be a unique NBA look(ya know... like the one the Nets had) for the move to Brooklyn. Aaaaaaand... back on topic.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Vince Carter wore red jersey as alternate before he heading to orlando and Nets decided change navy blue to red jersey as new road unifrom,

I could understand if this guy was from another country, but hes from Ohio and he cant put together a simple English sentence?! lol

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Vince Carter wore red jersey as alternate before he heading to orlando and Nets decided change navy blue to red jersey as new road unifrom,

I could understand if this guy was from another country, but hes from Ohio and he cant put together a simple English sentence?! lol

You do realize that there is a huge population of Americans for whom English is not the first language, right?

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

You do realize that there is a huge population of Americans for whom English is not the first language, right?

Or someone just has very poor grammar skills. I'll lean towards that.

You do realize that you seem to start almost every post with "You do realize" and come across as a know-it-all, right? :P

netsjazz, it's good info you're giving us. But, frankly, it's stuff we already know. It's obvious that the red uniform is terrible, no need for Nets history lessons :P Just slow down for a bit, most of us are on your side here! Haha :)

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

You do realize that you seem to start almost every post with "You do realize" and come across as a know-it-all, right? :P

I do? I post my own posts, and even I hadn't noticed that.

And saying "you do realize" doesn't make someone sound like a know-it-all, I think it's actually more polite to do that then just to say "Hey you idiot, there are people who live in America for whom English wasn't their first language".

Anyway, getting back on topic...

And saying "you do realize" doesn't make someone sound like a know-it-all, I think it's actually more polite to do that then just to say "Hey you idiot, there are people who live in America for whom English wasn't their first language".

Hey loogodude90 I am from High School I am in Engilsh 9 class.

Or someone just has very poor grammar skills. I'll lean towards that.

I know there are people whose first language isnt English (I live in Florida, its a given), but c'mon I've seen people from other countries put together better stuff than that lol. I'm also leaning towards poor grammar skills on this one.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

This thread now has 50 more posts than the one in the Lounge celebrating the rescue of the Chilean miners.

I love this board, happy I came back.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Dude, I'm joking with you. When someone uses this :P , it usually means they're joking. Don't take things so seriously, it's all good!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Dude, I'm joking with you. When someone uses this :P , it usually means they're joking. Don't take things so seriously, it's all good!

That's all right and Don't do that again.

And you think I come across as a know-it-all? :rolleyes:

And you think I come across as a know-it-all? :rolleyes:

Dude. I'm telling you I'm joking with you and that you have nothing to worry about, and you're STILL getting defensive? I don't want to continue going off topic but....CHILL!

Sorry guys, carry on.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Archived