Long Beach Tropics

chickenfish13

Hey Guys,

I didn't really want to have to make a new thread, and I wanted to incorporate it into my baseball thread, but no where in Canada is really "tropical" ^_^ and I didn't think this would work for an NHL team, so I thought i'd go ahead and post it. It is in the requests forum, but they don't really get c and c in there, and I think this one could be good enough to develop into a portfolio piece, so Im looking for c and c.

Basically, it's a pretty simple concept, palm tree representing tropics, wavy wordmark and jerseys. What do you guys think?

lbtropics.png

tropicsjerseys.png

Nice work here! I really like the tree, the colors look great together, and I like the wavy pattern on the sleeves. I think it'd be a great look on the ice, too. Very nice!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I really love the idea of slanted numbers like that on the sleeves, but you may want to consider having them slant upwards in the same direction on both sleeves. It'd come down to personal preference on your part, but it may look better if, say, the numbers always slant up and to the right.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

nice job. like the color combo. i think you should also get rid of the little tan space in between the s and c. did you consider making the tree the t in tropics at all? just an idea, but this work too.

im never a fan of empty space and if you made the tree more snug to the right it would make the whole thing feel more unified. thats just my own personal preference. all in all. this is well done. youre getting better each time

Archived