Washington Wizards blue?

Buffalo

Am I crazy or is the blue different this season?

57596234.jpg

Probably has to do with the new fabric. All the colors seem to be a bit brighter. Look at the diamond on the Bulls' shorts. Looks a tiny bit more 'red-orange' than the bull head in the center of the diamond, no?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It's the same as it has been since the 1997-1998 season:

Solid/spot color:

WashingtonWizardsBlue_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

Fabric/textile color:

WashingtonWizardsBlue_9999_TEX_SRGB.png

Differences could be in material changes, photography or lighting.

The Hornets away jersey looks very "tealish" with the new fabric, a vast difference compared to how the "creole blue" looked before.

NYYNYR will be here in a moment to tell us how wrong we all are, and that it's actually brown or some :censored:ing thing.

"But I don't understand. Both of those shots are taken indoors. Neither one is outdoors. How could they be different?"

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

That color is not close to either teal or carolina blue. It is more a slate or Prussian blue. Teal has elements of green, while I think this color is just a faded blue. Carolina blue is much lighter, like a sky blue. I know all of these terms are ambiguous, but I don't think either name applies to the Wizards' color.

Archived