Jacksonville Jaguars

Lights Out

Decent start, but to be blunt. It looks like something that would come out of the same shop as the confused Detroit Tiger.

It looks like he broke his jaw, and the eyes and mouth itself need some work.

Just my $0.02

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

its still too boxy and rigid. loosen up the lines and it could be really cool. also, i think that it needs jsut a little something to differentiate it from the current head. I know they are different but the colors and such are a little too similar. add a little flair or something bold/unique and this could be really nice

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Your problem is the mouth/muzzle area...it's really jagged looking and looks completely flat. You need to try and make the whole logo look more 3D. I would give suggestions, but I'm not that great at logos myself, so I don't have much advice.

In a word, no. You're not really on the right track, but if you're serious about doing more original logos in the future, I can show you the process. Everyone works a little differently, but I can give you the basics and you can adapt it to work for you over time as you get better. Just PM me sometime if that interests you.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived