Da Oakland Raidaz

Lights Out

Any more thoughts?

What you've got there is almost what I would have the Raiders wear. First, I like that you kept the silver and black instead of throwing all the way back to the gold and black they used in their first few years. The number set you're using is the modern version of "Athletic Gothic." The version of that face that was used in the 60s was a little different. (The bottoms of the 3s were rounded as opposed to flat like they are in the concept.) I follow where you're going with it though, and I like your thinking. The three stripes on the pants would be the only thing I'd change. Make them a single black stripe to match the helmet.

And three stripes like LightsOut has it is was a fairly common stripe pattern during the time that these uniforms harken back to. I don't believe the three stripes have anything to do with Adidas. The Raiders used that pattern before switching over to their stripeless current uniforms.

What's the font you used for the numbers? I can't say I'm a fan of it, but I could swear I've seen it on another team (possibly more than one) in real life before.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

What's the font you used for the numbers? I can't say I'm a fan of it, but I could swear I've seen it on another team (possibly more than one) in real life before.

Tulsa. Tennessee Titans throwbacks from last year. Xavier's basketball team. There are several others too.

Tulsa. Tennessee Titans throwbacks from last year. Xavier's basketball team. There are several others too.

Tulsa was where I remembered it from. Thank you.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Archived