Cavaliers introduce a new mascot

truepg

If I were a bit younger, I'd love to chase around that wonderful sword dangling behind Sir C.C.'s fanny. I'd show him how "Old Fashioned" he really is.

Yeah, Sir C.C. is going to be quite annoyed with kids grabbing his sword.

That was really hard to say without laughing.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Great job Cavs in naming the new mascot Sir C.C. I mean it's not like Cleveland fans dislike C.C. Sabathia or anything :rolleyes:

Well I mean CC is Cleveland Cavaliers. It's not like they named him after CC Sabathia. Honestly I don't really think any Cleveland fans dislike Sabathia, it's not as much as we hate that coke addict Cliff Lee.

Great job Cavs in naming the new mascot Sir C.C. I mean it's not like Cleveland fans dislike C.C. Sabathia or anything :rolleyes:

Well I mean CC is Cleveland Cavaliers. It's not like they named him after CC Sabathia. Honestly I don't really think any Cleveland fans dislike Sabathia, it's not as much as we hate that coke addict Cliff Lee.

We hate Cliff Lee and don't hate Sabathia...? Since when...? We might start hating Cliff if he goes to New York, but I've got nothing against him at this point. The thing that irks so many of us about Sabathia is how he had the guts to publicly ask why we couldn't keep the Indians team from '07 together... after he was the one that broke it up.

6fQjS3M.png

We hate Cliff Lee and don't hate Sabathia...? Since when...? We might start hating Cliff if he goes to New York, but I've got nothing against him at this point. The thing that irks so many of us about Sabathia is how he had the guts to publicly ask why we couldn't keep the Indians team from '07 together... after he was the one that broke it up.

You Ohio'ans hate everyone. :P

87Redskins.png

I like the mascot. I'm all for embracing the "Cavalier" theme. The "All for One. One for All" slogan was the theme used as a "Seaon Motto" from a few years ago. They have adopted as a team motto.

Quick note... we do not "hate" Sabathia. We are sick of the owners who traded 2 Cy Young award winners. Just simply signing Sabathia and Lee long term would have done wonders for the Tribe. This situation is more about the owners than the players.

I like the mascot. I'm all for embracing the "Cavalier" theme. The "All for One. One for All" slogan was the theme used as a "Seaon Motto" from a few years ago. They have adopted as a team motto.

Quick note... we do not "hate" Sabathia. We are sick of the owners who traded 2 Cy Young award winners. Just simply signing Sabathia and Lee long term would have done wonders for the Tribe. This situation is more about the owners than the players.

not to mention got rid of Martinez, Peralta, Blake, Guiterrez, Kouzmanoff, Betancourt, Francisco, Garko, the list goes on...

but hey at least we aren't as bad as the Pirates haha

You Ohio'ans hate everyone. :P

As a Clevelander, I don't have a problem with Sabathia.

As a Clevelander, I don't have a problem with Cliff Lee.

As a Clevelander, We doesn't speak for me.

Archived