Cavaliers introduce a new mascot

truepg

Aah, this will make them forget Bron for good. Heh.

Looks good though.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

I was thinking the same thing about it looking like a college mascot. I like that it is something that is or resembles a Cavalier. I think its cool. I'll take it. As long as they don't get rid of Moondog.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

If I were a bit younger, I'd love to chase around that wonderful sword dangling behind Sir C.C.'s fanny. I'd show him how "Old Fashioned" he really is.

So you want to sodomize a mascot? So what would you call a furry that does it to men in men costumes?

I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm confused by some of the reactions though. No, not the unnecessary LeBron references, the people who for some reason hate this mascot. It's just a mascot, a cartoonish foam representation of the team's totem. This fits the bill. And teamed with Moondog who can probably do more physical acts due to head size, I think the Cavs have something good going on here. I'm interested to see what people think makes a good mascot.

But yeah, don't lose Moondog.

Archived