Discovered the 1st BFBS

Jahgee

I was reading my encyclopedia of unnecessary threads and discovered that for one and only one thread, Jahgee of the 42 posts club, started an unnecessary thread about a black jersey... Never again would Jahgee start another thread about BFBS.

Another interesting fact, Jahgee does not know how to use a period. However, he does know how to use commas.

GFB,

Why the hate? He posted something sports logo's/uniform related. I fail to see why you needed to lash out.

1) I didn't feel it was hateful... it was more of myself being a smart@$$.

2) If you are going to post something like this, then have more then one sentence to add. Have pictures, some other insight, or anything useful to bring to the table.

3) Is it too much to ask of posters to use proper English? At the very least, speak in complete thoughts.

I was reading my encyclopedia of unnecessary threads and discovered that for one and only one thread, Jahgee of the 42 posts club, started an unnecessary thread about a black jersey... Never again would Jahgee start another thread about BFBS.

Another interesting fact, Jahgee does not know how to use a period. However, he does know how to use commas.

GFB,

Why the hate? He posted something sports logo's/uniform related. I fail to see why you needed to lash out.

1) I didn't feel it was hateful... it was more of myself being a smart@$$.

2) If you are going to post something like this, then have more then one sentence to add. Have pictures, some other insight, or anything useful to bring to the table.

3) Is it too much to ask of posters to use proper English? At the very least, speak in complete thoughts.

1) Still no need to bash up on a new member for no reason. Just because you are being a smart@$$ doesn't mean you weren't still being an @$$

2) If you will look above the post you quoted I did add something to the conversation. What have you brought so far?

3) Motorcycle, baseball, non sequitur, copy machine. If my post was so illegible, how come you are able to respond with a three part list to it?

when I say that you should relax a little more and enjoy yourself here instead of pointing out every little flaw you see with some one's post.

If you still want to talk about this, send me a message.

Back on topic, The idea of the savage award seems kinda cool. But what happens when you play a team with black helmets? Did they just wore the red ones?

Back on topic, The idea of the savage award seems kinda cool. But what happens when you play a team with black helmets? Did they just wore the red ones?

I don't know that they did ever face off against another team in black shells. But if they did, it would have been the same as any other game - most of the Badgers in red helmets, a couple scattered about in black.

I'd imagine it being confusing for a QB going back to pass though. If his receivers wearing black helmets and there are a few LB's wearing them too.

I think they were only worn by the defense. But don't quote me on that.

It's where I sit.

cool_story_bro.jpg

Is this going to be the next internet fad for the next five years? How can the internet bring us something as cool as two midgets banging a zebra yet, pound stupid fads down our throats that everyone feels they have to post at least once in their life as if we didnt see that thing back in 2003? Anyway, I have to go. It is December 20th, 2010. It is now my turn to post the bunny with a pancake on it's head. I bet I am fresh with this!

Well, if it only happened once it was just an anomaly. A photo would've been interesting, I guess.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Badgerblck2-vi.jpg

That is interesting.

I'm loving Bucky on the helmet. Of course, I'm partial to old school cartoon mascots (Arizone State!). I've never understood why every other high school in the country feels the need to rip-off such a dull logo as the motion W.

Put that ridiculas creature on a red helmet? Awesomehood!

Archived