NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait Infrared I actually have a reputaion, or are you just saying that because you have no idea who I am?

Edit

I said it because you never know when to shut up. :P

Ah ok, I can't tell if youre kidding or serious because of the :P at the end.

See what I mean?

BB52Big.jpg

I have to admit, seeing Rex sprint to the endzone made my day. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in sports. It was about a 40-yard sprint, in I'd wager around 13 seconds flat? :P

Maybe less, even rooting against the Jets I got a chuckle out of that one.

Hell, I think he even got flagged for doing that that. Who else does that?! :lol:

6uXNWAo.png

Wait Infrared I actually have a reputaion, or are you just saying that because you have no idea who I am?

Edit

See what I mean?

Ok now I'm doing this to annoy you.

Oh, and thanks, Infrared. I'm pretty much used to being the center of drama on here by now, much of it deserved or self-created, but this squabble was puzzling at best.

Look, I know I didn't get off to the greatest start on this forum, but I'm not the worst person in the world ever. Stop dragging me into your drama, and I won't start any of my own. Capisce?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

...but there's no way around the fact that they backed it up and the Pats had another Super Bowl XLII-type no-show, so they can do whatever the hell they want. Ugh.

So the Giants defense in XLII & the Jets Defense have nothing to do with the victories? It's just that Brady and the supermen decided to take it easy.

Seriously?

Fans is crazy...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Lights Out, this conversation is over, you're an insult to people on this boards, Charger fans, and sports fans in general. Clearly, the way you flame LaDainian Tomlinson, Antonio Cromartie, and the other former Chargers who have done more for your team then you ever will, just shows you have no class, no loyalty, and will probably never contribute anything to society. Thanks for playing, you just lost the game.

First of all, thanks for giving me a more-than-adequate way to fill the void in my sig. Much appreciated.

Second of all, really, dude? Just because I don't fit in to your arbitrary definition of "loyalty," I'm not contributing to society now? It's just sports, not nuclear warfare. Calm the eff down and lighten up.

You're welcome.

Secondly, you might not fit into what I consider a loyal fan, but I don't see why you don't act a little more grateful to the players who've tried to get your team a title. It'll come one day. Sorry about getting so worked up about the signature, it's just a pet peeve of mine (bandwagoning), but hopefully you don't think of me as too much of an a**.

Secondly, you might not fit into what I consider a loyal fan, but I don't see why you don't act a little more grateful to the players who've tried to get your team a title.

You're really stretching the word "try" on that one. Between LT's sideline pouting and Cro's absolute fear of contact in their last two or so years as Chargers, there wasn't much trying going on.

I don't even blame them for leaving. Hell, with that jerk AJ running the show, I'd leave too if I were them. I just didn't like how they ended their time in San Diego

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Secondly, you might not fit into what I consider a loyal fan, but I don't see why you don't act a little more grateful to the players who've tried to get your team a title.

You're really stretching the word "try" on that one. Between LT's sideline pouting and Cro's absolute fear of contact in their last two or so years as Chargers, there wasn't much trying going on.

I don't even blame them for leaving. Hell, with that jerk AJ running the show, I'd leave too if I were them. I just didn't like how they ended their time in San Diego

Alright I think you two have vented enough... :P

Edit

See what I mean?

Don't bother. You always annoy me. No need to waste your time on the extra effort.

BB52Big.jpg

And it doesn't help that the Spanos family owns the team either. But the two of them, along with the rest of that core group did bring more victories to San Diego than what they had previously. I wouldn't wish the Ryan Leaf-era on any of the teams I dislike.

Edit

See what I mean?

Don't bother. You always annoy me. No need to waste your time on the extra effort.

I don't see what I've done to annoy you in the past. I don't think I've said one word to you prior to today.

Edit

See what I mean?

I don't see what I've done to annoy you in the past. I don't think I've said one word to you prior to today.

Are you worried about it?

BB52Big.jpg

I see some PM warnings or possible "time outs" resulting from this thread...

Holy Christ there are some sore losers in here...

I can honestly say that it was some of the sorest losing I've seen in six years of hanging around this place.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived