NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGH... how in the HELL did they let the Bears back in this?

Seriously, I have no idea. I'm at my moms house in the boonies where she can't get the local FOX affiliate and the stream I was watching just effed up.

If the Packers manage to gag this game away to a third-string QB, it'll expose the NFC as a fraud in my book. That'd mean that the four most-hyped teams in the NFC (Saints, Eagles, Falcons, Packers) would have had embarrassing chokes before the Super Bowl.

What does that even mean? The NFC is a fraud? They arent an actual conference or something? I mean, the defending Super Bowl champion is from the NFC. Meanwhile, the AFC witnessed quite a choke job from the Patriots, and isn't there that one AFC West team that has become a laughingstock for doing just that? I think you may be familiar.

EDIT: God damn it. pick 6

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Well, that seals it: I won't be watching the Super Bowl this year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

God damn.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

At least Green Bay's kick coverage has been keeping Hester well bottled up.

Yeah, you have to give Masthay credit, and the gunners who were down there downing punts before they could get into Hester's hands.

Archived