Jersey mistake on Don Cherry movie

kiwi_canadian

So I was watching the replay of the Don Cherry Story on CBC the other night and I noticed something. The Bruins jerseys had the "Winnie-The-Pooh" logo on the shoulder for the 1976-77 jerseys instead of the crazy looking bear that should have been there...Anyone else notice this? (By the way this is the 2nd time I've seen this story and I only just noticed it lol)

Just another example of the things us logo people seem to notice when it comes to the small things.

You should send that to Uni Watch.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

WOW! Someone else noticed that too! I didn't get to watch it this year, and had forgotten about it, but last year when it first came out and I watched it, i was like "THAT'S NOT RIGHT!" My mom and brother were like "What's the big deal?" (They obviously don't know jerseys)

I know the director (his son), I'll see if I can get a comment from him.

Here's the jersey in question:

don-cherry-movie-antique-4-boston-bruins-hockey-jersey_120652631973.jpg

It also appears on the blacks:

9126529a453fb1241e2fcfba77d0.jpeg

Should be THIS:rrvsp8d76j6gj43jd7zwee7y6.gif

Not THIS:26.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Here's the jersey in question:

don-cherry-movie-antique-4-boston-bruins-hockey-jersey_120652631973.jpg

It also appears on the blacks:

9126529a453fb1241e2fcfba77d0.jpeg

Should be THIS:rrvsp8d76j6gj43jd7zwee7y6.gif

Not THIS:26.gif

Not to mention the striping is wrong. It looks to be a combination of the correct pattern (sleeves) and the special Bobby Orr retirement jersey (bottom hem).

75-76Shmautbk.jpg

5367503244_e18d226d54_z.jpg

You should send that to Uni Watch.

Or post it here?

Well yes, that too, but this would fit right in on Uni Watch. It's exactly what Lukas looks for.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I support your claims, guys... it's like showing a Civil War movie with the 50-stars flag over the US cavalry...

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived