First attempt...

justinw21987

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dolphins: I think I'm in love! :love:

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

DUDE.

THESE PANTS ARE AMAZING!!!

All are so creative its unbelievable.

Your Phins concept is honestly perfect.

Every time you make a team it makes me want to make that team but then I think I'm just going to use your ideas so I don't and this is a really bad run on sentence so I will stop soon but just know that these are very good and that I might use a couple of the ideas from your pants such as the Dolphins because it is very good and if you mind that let me know but I hope you don't because these are awesome and stuff ok bye.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

DUDE.

Every time you make a team it makes me want to make that team but then I think I'm just going to use your ideas so I don't and this is a really bad run on sentence so I will stop soon but just know that these are very good and that I might use a couple of the ideas from your pants such as the Dolphins because it is very good and if you mind that let me know but I hope you don't because these are awesome and stuff ok bye.

na dude, i dont mind... its not like any of these teams are gonna be calling me up for these designs, so its whatever. have at it.

DUDE.

na dude, i dont mind... its not like any of these teams are gonna be calling me up for these designs, so its whatever. have at it.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: hhaha ok I wont go overboard but these are really good. somebody should!! id love to see what you could do with the bills now that they are changing

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Another great concept! I really like that new number font, and the striping is really sweet, especially the pants.

It's the San Diego Padres' font.

I can appreciate the creativity in the Dolphins concept, but I don't particularly like the look of it. Something about colored sleeves is always off-putting to me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Wow, that sleeve stripe is fantastic!. One thing that really bugs me when people use this template is that they overlap the numbers onto the mesh part, it would't happen in real life, it shouldn't happen in a concept! Apart from that this is a nice clean design and I would like to see this series continue.

FTR I actually love all the nfl pro combat series

Wrong, Oregon 2011 BCS, Texas PC 2009, Oregon St. PC 2010 all over lapped. Not try to be mean, but just letting the masses know if they didn't

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Wow, that sleeve stripe is fantastic!. One thing that really bugs me when people use this template is that they overlap the numbers onto the mesh part, it would't happen in real life, it shouldn't happen in a concept! Apart from that this is a nice clean design and I would like to see this series continue.

Wrong, Oregon 2011 BCS, Texas PC 2009, Oregon St. PC 2010 all over lapped. Not try to be mean, but just letting the masses know if they didn't

Wrong on the Oregon. I have the Oregon BCS jersey 3 feet from me, and the numbers do not overlap.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Wrong on the Oregon. I have the Oregon BCS jersey 3 feet from me, and the numbers do not overlap.

A replica is not an authentic. Heck, an authentic is not even the same as an on-field jersey. New rule of thumb: If you think you know something about Pro Combat, ask me first, because I put weeks of research into making these templates. I know I've already posted pictures of the Oregon uniform as an example of the numbers overlapping the seams:

nike-unveils-the-future-of-football-2_image.jpg

Tostitos+BCS+National+Championship+Game+Oregon+-XVGgNLnhiol.jpg

Tostitos+BCS+National+Championship+Game+Oregon+YcrX3z84Wcal.jpg

Only on the 'big-fella' jerseys is there enough room for the numerals.

Tostitos+BCS+National+Championship+Game+Oregon+PeEI7gTlTx0l.jpg

Tailbacks (the template is based on tailback/skill position equipment) are generally among the shortest players on the team, which is why everything is sized just so:

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I know i promised the lions, but im still not quite sure what i want to do with them... So I decided i would just go with the Bengals since I already had an idea of what i wanted.

The bengals' uniforms have always just seemed a little too complicated for me... you dont need stripes on every inch of the uni to let people know youre a freakin tiger. Just keep the helmet, and thats good enough for me. I used the original afl uniforms as inspiration for the overall design but kept the current numbers... minus the dumb drop shadow thing they got goin on.

clean and simple, but still catches the eye.

Cincinnati-Bengals.png

That design looks great on the Broncos, but I would make orange the primary color. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Bronos said they would go back to orange in 2012 when Nike takes over.

Yeah, i dont know why i didn't do that in the first place. i kinda prefer the orange jerseys, but i think i still had bears stuck in my head when i was making the changes. i will make the changes and post them when i can.

Archived