College Basketball Court Concepts

AnythingChicago

What's the point of using a template without both 3 point lines, or at least the updated men's 3 point line? You're not even using a modern college basketball court.

Agreed. The 19'9" arc is my focus on these since it is incorrect for the men's game. That Duke cursive is rarely used as well. Would bad for television.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, here's a Pitt update. I just got rid of the .com part. It was an expiriment gone wrong; as both Buster and I concur.

pittcourt.png

Also, here's Montana. Just a fun fact for ya: this was not a 20 minute concept. It took me at least 2 hours over the last 2 days. Just sayin'. ;)

montanacourt.png

Next up Coastal Carolina. :o

25yzwqg.png

Do something different than just coloring the keys and putting a logo at midcourt. Go two-tone, or color in the three-point line area. Maybe go with a parquet hardwood. Then, for the center, maybe use a circle colored in with a logo like Michigan State. Or use a huge logo with the state, á la aTm.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Do something different than just coloring the keys and putting a logo at midcourt. Go two-tone, or color in the three-point line area. Maybe go with a parquet hardwood. Then, for the center, maybe use a circle colored in with a logo like Michigan State. Or use a huge logo with the state, á la aTm.

Do you have any clue how I could do a hardwood floor on paint? Does anyone have a special template or something?

25yzwqg.png

Do you have any clue how I could do a hardwood floor on paint? Does anyone have a special template or something?

Use PaintDotNet. It's free and a HUGE upgrade from paint.

Also, it is difficult to take a court concept seriously when the out of bounds lines are crooked. I'm not trying to be harsh, but that's the honest truth.

I'm not sure I'm going to make any more of these. It's really hard for me to get something really abstract and new in; it was kind of like I was just going through the motions. I have an idea for a concept that could be something, so stay tuned. :flagusa:

25yzwqg.png

Archived