WTPirate's NFL Concepts.

wtpirate

So! Since my other thread got graveyarded for not having any concepts in it, I'm back!! Not with real concepts and less talk.

I'm currently working on the AFC West and since I've already done the chargers, here they are!

On Ted Cunningham's suggestion I have dropped all powder blue, except on the logo and the throwback uni's. I messed arounf with the helmets alot and I think that this color and style really capture some of the essence of the Chargers, if that makes any sense. I'm not 100% sure about the Navy on Navy on Navy mono but I'm just showing some of the possible combo's.

C&C much appreciated!!

L3NZY.jpg

Here's the link to the individual pictures since this is so big :P

Enjoy!!

Brandon

PPq00.png

Nice work again! If you are wanting to do an entire league however, you may want to use a more practical template. See my uniforms in my signature for what I use. Its by andrewharrington, and just better for showing the whole design. But they are your concepts :P maybe white sleeves would work better on the two left jerseys as well.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

These are really cool, the all-navy and powder blue throwback are favorites. Very impressive work. And to second Defrank, I would suggest using that template if you're doing the whole league.

Sounds good! I'll probably go ahead and use another template. I've been thinking about it but I was waiting till someone pointed it out. :D It wont be as fun though :) I'll post the 3D versions too probably on most of them, it helps me with some of the visual parts of it.

Next team up is the Oakland Raiders!

Thanks for the input!

And DeFrank, is the template .PSD? I don't have time to look for it right now, just wondering.

PPq00.png

These are really cool, the all-navy and powder blue throwback are favorites. Very impressive work. And to second Defrank, I would suggest using that template if you're doing the whole league.

Sounds good! I'll probably go ahead and use another template. I've been thinking about it but I was waiting till someone pointed it out. :D It wont be as fun though :) I'll post the 3D versions too probably on most of them, it helps me with some of the visual parts of it.

Thanks for the input!

And DeFrank, is the template .PSD? I don't have time to look for it right now, just wondering.

I'm pretty sure that it is available in .PSD. I'm not positive though.

Thanks for the input!

I'm pretty sure that it is available in .PSD. I'm not positive though.

The template is in .ai (illustrator). What I do (I don't know if this is me or everybody) to get it onto Photobucket is do everything in .ai, then convert it to .pdf because I can't go from .ai to .png, then I convert the .pdf (in photoshop) to .png and upload.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Nice work again! If you are wanting to do an entire league however, you may want to use a more practical template. See my uniforms in my signature for what I use. Its by andrewharrington, and just better for showing the whole design. But they are your concepts :P maybe white sleeves would work better on the two left jerseys as well.

How is this template impractical? Others have done the full league with the standing template. I would love to be able to use it for my NCAA project (CHECK IT OUT!! SHAMELESS SELF PLUG!!1!!11).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

How is this template impractical? Others have done the full league with the standing template. I would love to be able to use it for my NCAA project (CHECK IT OUT!! SHAMELESS SELF PLUG!!1!!11).

I think it's just cause of leg and side panel striping. I like using it but I don't think most users like seeing it. :) anyway.

PPq00.png

Alright!! The great proud classic Oakland Raiders! I tried to put in something that said toughness (biiiig letters) and classic (Lots of simple stripes). I didn't think I would like these as a primary at first but once I started working with them I really started to like the idea. What do you think?

ALuDy.jpg

Also: I'm going to keep using this template :P Unless it's going to lose me commenter's. I don't do striping very much but if I do something that needs to show more detail like that I'll take care of it!

thanks all!

Denver is up next!

PPq00.png

I like the stripes but the front numbers seem big.

did you not read the concept notes?

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

My bad, i didn't do a good job stating what i wanted to say. Lets try this...I don't like the big numbers they really take away from the uniform. As i look at the uniform i can't take my eyes off the numbers. this is a great concept, i like it i just don't like the numbers.

97Broncos.png

Alright Guys!

Thanks for the C&C, sorry for the posting slump. I promise I'm here!!

I updated the raiders based on your suggestions, what do you think?

aBMfB.jpg

I've got the denver concepts ready! Not a lot of changes but I think they look better :)

BTW: I'm gonna start putting my designs in an Imgur photo album. And I'll link to it after my posts :)

PPq00.png

Alright guys, thanks for the input. I'm looking at my Bronco's consepts and I'm thinking about making some changes but I wanted to ask:

Would you guys rather see the classic logos or the modern ones? I'm also thinking about investing a bit into combining them... Anyway! Glad you liked this one!

If I dont get any input the broncos will be up this time tomorow!!

PPq00.png

Hey guys!

I've been messing around with some logo idea's and trying to combine a the classic and modern logo's. I think this one logo is the one I'll use on blue helmets. What do you think?

Sorry for the crappy logo job BTW, I had to throw it together really quick.

vTHpJ.jpg

PPq00.png

Archived