Sacramento Kings Anaheim Concept

LetsGoOakland9

With the Kings potentially relocating to Anaheim, I wanted to do a concept for them. I've been drawing it on paper, and just finished doing it on the computer because I had a bad virus. Because of the close proximity to the LA Kings of the NHL, I changed the name back to the franchise's original name, the Royals. I also went back to the Royals' blue & red color scheme. I wanted to keep ties to the franchise's time in Sacramento, so I modeled the logo after the logo they moved to Sac with, and the jerseys after their current jerseys. I also made a secondary logo very similar to their current secondary. Comments and criticism are appreciated.

Anaheim_Logos.jpg

Anaheim_Jerseys.jpg

I think Blue and Gold would be better then Red and Gold. But you could play off USC with red and gold.

I was thinking red and gold because there arent any teams in the western conference with that color scheme and blue and gold would look similar to both the Warriors and Lakers

I think Blue and Gold would be better then Red and Gold. But you could play off USC with red and gold.

I was thinking red and gold because there arent any teams in the western conference with that color scheme and blue and gold would look similar to both the Warriors and Lakers

But if their name is Royals, it just seems like they should have royal blue. without blue it would be strange in my opinion

How about using the red, white and powder blue of the early Sacto days? Whilst both powder blue and r/w/b are a little played out, there isn't an NBA team with that particular combo, and it can look quite sharp.

The home is way too similar to the Clippers, and I'm not feeling the road either. The NBA has enough red/white/blue. Plus that logo is way too basic and ratty-looking for full use nowadays.

The Kings' current look is excellent and I'd hate to see them screw with it too much, wherever they go. Maybe purple and royal blue?

Try purple and powder or sky blue.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Sorry it took me so long to post the update, but here it is. I used powder blue like when they first moved to Sac, and royal blue because like Jaha said, a team named the Royals needs to use royal blue. I used a little red as well since the other to colors are very similar. C&C is much appreciated

Anaheim_Logos2.jpg

Anaheim_Jerseys2.jpg

Sorry it took me so long to post the update, but here it is. I used powder blue like when they first moved to Sac, and royal blue because like Jaha said, a team named the Royals needs to use royal blue. I used a little red as well since the other to colors are very similar. C&C is much appreciated

Anaheim_Logos2.jpg

Anaheim_Jerseys2.jpg

Looks very '80s. (Also very Charlotte Hornets.) Not sure the red outline is helpful. (Navy blue? Think of it as a blue version of the three-green Bucks of the '80s.)

Packers-2.png

Orange and gold. Match it to the Ducks.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived