Buffaslug completely gone by next season...

SHaMROCK

With the Sabres returning to their original logo when can we expect to see all of the ?Slug? logos removed from the arena?

That will happen. While it won?t be possible to remove each ?slug? from the arena immediately, they will be phased out as quickly as possible. Like the red wall in the seating bowl, there are some features of the Arena, such as the scoreboard, that cannot be altered or removed until the off-season because of time and access constraints. However, we will revert to our traditional logo and be ?slug free? prior to the start of next season.

:woot::boogie:(dance)

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I love when fans prevail over terrible corporate marketing decisions. Whoever chose to go with that logo was definitely misguided and had no idea what they were getting themselves into. Great job Buffalo fans, you've just sent the slug to a pretty exclusive club.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I love when fans prevail over terrible corporate marketing decisions. Whoever chose to go with that logo was definitely misguided and had no idea what they were getting themselves into. Great job Buffalo fans, you've just sent the slug to a pretty exclusive club.

it became this decade's fisherman logo.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

What exactly are they using it on now? Pardon my ignorance.

UniJ

Not at all on the uniforms but it sounds as though it is still very visable around the arena and it is still an official secondary logo.

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Not at all on the uniforms but it sounds as though it is still very visable around the arena and it is still an official secondary logo.

On the scoreboard, various signs around the arena, stuff like that.

And unfortunately there will always be people wearing the jerseys.

We're selling off the slug jerseys on big discount at the Sabres Store.

bufg.png

Archived