Final Four Wallpaper

slapshot

This is what happens when boredom hits a brand new fully loaded computer. Still not sure why Flickr doesn't let me upload at its original 1920x1080 size, but whatever.

Enjoy!

5578503164_f84e800a8b_b.jpg

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I like 'em. The only thing I would do is switch the locations of Butler's and Kentucky's uniforms so as to match the way the teams fit on the bracket.

Well, if you're gonna do that, then UK needs to be top left with UConn on the bottom left, with VCU top right and Butler bottom right.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I set it up this way so the Bulter/VCU matchup didn't make it all black-heavy on the left side.

No particular template, just some old Nike files that were posted here. I think Vectorportal has them for download. The rest is just matching by sight.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived