2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

Bickell now out 6-8 weeks, christ. Kopecky, if healthy, needs to be a man and step it up right away.

That honestly could be a huge momentum shift away from the Blackhawks, Bickell was playing a tremendous series.

Chicago should only be nervous is Luongo gets a good shrink in the next 24 hrs.

Oh, I'm sure the best sports psychologist have been summoned to Vancouver for some therapy.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bickell now out 6-8 weeks, christ. Kopecky, if healthy, needs to be a man and step it up right away.

That honestly could be a huge momentum shift away from the Blackhawks, Bickell was playing a tremendous series.

Chicago should only be nervous is if Luongo gets a good shrink in the next 24 hrs.

Oh, I'm sure the best sports psychologist have been summoned to Vancouver for some therapy.

FMP

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Last night was absolutely crazy, its like the hockey gods told Luongo "not so fast buddy, youre not getting out of this one so easily!"

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Jacques Jason Demers. 2-1 Guppies

Jacques or Jason?

Yeah lol I dont know why I typed that.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

How intense have the playoffs been already? It's just the first round! Nothing compares to the Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Luongo is the stuff of greek tragedies. How surreal was it to see the Blackhawks tie the game and have Schneider hurt so he had to go out there?

If Bickell broke his wrist due to his headshot on Bieksa, it would amuse me greatly.

As a Chicago guy, how do you feel about that hit vs the Torres hit? They seem to me to be at least equal, but I don't see too much being made of it in the media, whereas Torres was being made out to be the second coming of Ulf Samulesson.

Archived