NEW.ERA

2011 NHL Playoffs

A note, just in case anybody decides to jump on it: Despite my use of the :flagcanada: emoticon, I am, in fact, aware that Pierre is an American. (That statement isn't directed at the admiral, btw. His post just made me want to clarify.)

Just thinking...Detroit, Chicago, and now Boston have resurfaced as champions over the last 4 seasons.

Could we see Toronto come out of nowhere and win the 2012 Stanley Cup, thus bringing on the end of the world 6 months later? :P

Just thinking...Detroit, Chicago, and now Boston have resurfaced as champions over the last 4 seasons.

Could we see Toronto come out of nowhere and win the 2012 Stanley Cup, thus bringing on the end of the world 6 months later? :P

Lol. Might be wishful thinking. No playoffs for the blue and white for quite a few seasons (at least the last 5).

Detroit is usually playing for the Cup. That's not really a surprise to anyone.

Chicago had a resurgence in 2008, and made the Conference Finals that season, so returning that level the next season isn't unusual, and it gave them the Stanley Cup that season as well.

Boston is usually in the playoffs, and it was just a matter of time for the team to get over that hump into the Finals. I said before that last year's team had more talent, but choked a 3-0 lead to Philadelphia in the Conference Semis.

Can someone explain the "pervert" thing?

That's awesome, the Kesler and Luongo comments were by far the high point of that video.

I laughed especially at the Sedin comments.

That's awesome, the Kesler and Luongo comments were by far the high point of that video.

I laughed especially at the Sedin comments.

Daniel or Henrik cant tell you apart. Woah Deja Vu