Sabers 1996-2006 Set. in the current scheme

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl

Im doing my NBA on NHL series. and im still working on that behind the scenes. but Ive always wondered what the black and red area Sabers logos would look in the current color scheme. here"s the result (the Saber through B Buffalo already did themselves)

whz8z4.png

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

updated

Still got a lot of black on the Sabres, and you missed a spot of black on the Goat.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I'll be honest - this is a concept we've seen maybe two hundred times on the board. I know you're new, but it's a pretty common idea. Try to come up with something a little more comprehensive (ie. jersey, socks, etc.) instead of just two recoloured logos.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'll be honest - this is a concept we've seen maybe two hundred times on the board. I know you're new, but it's a pretty common idea. Try to come up with something a little more comprehensive (ie. jersey, socks, etc.) instead of just two recoloured logos.

Well I wanted to see what it looked like., and I shared my results with you guys. but I didnt know people did it. I might roll out some jerseys for this. but idk.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

Well I wanted to see what it looked like., and I shared my results with you guys. but I didnt know people did it. I might roll out some jerseys for this. but idk.

The search function is your friend.

Archived