Sabres Concept

Riatt

EDIT:

FINISHED VERSION

buffe.png

Thanks for the support. This is the finished version, based on feedback from others and what I personally thought looked best. This concept took what I feel stands out most about the current Sabre uniforms, the striping pattern, and emphasized it. I wanted to use the full buffalo and use the stripes to show motion in a design similar to the Buffalo Bills, but not do so in a way that looks silly. The full body Buffalo isn't the best logo, but I wanted to bring together not only the classic logo and the Buffaslug (sorry 96-06 Buffalo), but also the Buffalo Bills. What you see above is the end result.

ORIGINAL POST

I'm new to making concepts, and would appreciate C&C. (It's not finished.)

buff.png

Riatt.png

Well, the hem stripes aren't necessary but the overall design is very well executed. The slight revival of the Buffaslug with legs looks great. Although, the logo might look better if yellow and navy were swapped.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Eh, your jersey design is actually pretty cool and unique, but removing the bison from the rest of its logo and making it bigger just draws attention to the fact that it wasn't very good looking to begin with.

Here's what I decided on:

A Blue Home with a white buffalo, and a yellow rode with a white buffalo. The details on each are inverted, and the away has hem stripes added to give it a bit more color. Fonts will be added soon, probably tomorrow, and I may make a white alternate using the yellow buffalo logo. It is also very possible that the whit will become the road and we'll see a new template for the yellow, but we'll see.

buff00.png

Riatt.png

They're very nice uniforms, and it's a good concept overall, but as some people said earlier, you need to add names and numbers, the two bottom stripes are redundant, and removing everything but the buffalo and making it bigger just reminds everyone of how bad the buffalo really is.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Archived