BFBS, Good or Bad

dmhtfld

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In an attempt to switch this thread back onto the correct track...

...BFBS: good or bad? I think it's been well-established (and beaten to death and back) that teams who (unnecessarily) feel the need to add a black-based uniform (not to be confused with black trim here, a la the pre-rebranded Arizona State Sun Devils, in football anyway) is "bad". Won't bring up the "O" again, because there's far more egregious examples out there. I think a few pages back someone mentioned Middle Tennessee. That was a pretty bad case of BFBS...especially since they're the Blue Raiders. (On that note...someone needs to sit both them and the Texas Tech Red Raiders down at the same table and have a discussion.) But hell...not even Middle Tennessee was the biggest offender that I can remember.

Everyone take a good gander at the following photograph...

2010-in-photos-30.jpg

THIS, my friends, is your BFBS trophy-winner. :winner:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2010-in-photos-30.jpg

THIS, my friends, is your BFBS trophy-winner. :winner:

Yup. I can understand teams with even a smidge of black in their color scheme resorting to black unis as a player reward/cash grab. SMU, though?!

Archived