BFBS, Good or Bad

dmhtfld

Personally I liked what they did for the NC game but if they had given me the choice I probably woulda done carbon fiber helmet, green jersey, grey pants or something similar

They had to wear white. Auburn, as the higher ranked team, got the first option to wear their colored jerseys.

I think Oregon should've gone green helmet, white jersey, and either green or yellow pants.

I would've gone green/white/green.

Stupid question I'm sure, but does Oregon have yellow pants with the current jersey set. I'm sure they do, I jsut can't remember them.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I liked what they did for the NC game but if they had given me the choice I probably woulda done carbon fiber helmet, green jersey, grey pants or something similar

They had to wear white. Auburn, as the higher ranked team, got the first option to wear their colored jerseys.

I think Oregon should've gone green helmet, white jersey, and either green or yellow pants.

Agreed. I think the green on white on green is their best road look.

91735292.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D01546619AABEC6FD33B9512384769E91C57F69186FC8D067AE30A760B0D811297

90758391980.gif

Oregon's green helmet is one of my favorite in college football. I really think their best jersey combination (home or away) is when they go with the green helmet, white jersey (with green numbers and yellow outline), white pants, and long green socks.

Go Cougs.

Stupid question I'm sure, but does Oregon have yellow pants with the current jersey set. I'm sure they do, I jsut can't remember them.

I don't think they have yellow pants with their current set. And I too think they should have gone green/white/green.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I don't think they have yellow pants with their current set. And I too think they should have gone green/white/green.

The last 2 yellow pants I remember them wearing are with their throwbacks and with the old diamond plate set.

Nope, no yellow pants. It's green, white, black and "steel."

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

91735292.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D01546619AABEC6FD33B9512384769E91C57F69186FC8D067AE30A760B0D811297

See? That's a nice looking modern uniform. What's wrong with this?

The NCAA relaxed the color vs. color rule. Oregon could have easily worn green or yellow, but that wouldn't have fit with Nike's vision.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The NCAA relaxed the color vs. color rule. Oregon could have easily worn green or yellow, but that wouldn't have fit with Nike's vision.

I don't believe it was strictly Nike that prevented color vs color in the title game. And no way would their dark green have been allowed vs Auburn's navy.

I don't believe it was strictly Nike that prevented color vs color in the title game. And no way would their dark green have been allowed vs Auburn's navy.

That's why I also mentioned the yellow jersey, and the Nike comment was sarcastic.

That's why I also mentioned the yellow jersey, and the Nike comment was sarcastic.

Then why'd you mention green?

Then why'd you mention green?

I really don't have a valid excuse. I just didn't think that one through when I initially wrote it.

See? That's a nice looking modern uniform. What's wrong with this?

I think I've said this time & time again, but other than the bad numbers & the times when they seem to pick color combos out of a hat, Oregon's uniforms are pretty nice. Once you get used to the numbers, they're pretty good. Definitely better than the diamondplate unis they had before these, which were absolute crap.

CCSLC's law:

No matter what you started talking about, the conversation always becomes about Oregon.

Indeed.

And to the usual crowd:

SHUT UP ABOUT OREGON

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READTHE THREAD.

Because there are a few colors you forgot. BTW, the board doesn't have the option of anthracite or antifreeze colored text.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

It's a bit hard to take that advice seriously when every college football uniform-related thread descends into the same old Oregon-centered bickering. I've been guilty of it myself in the past but I'm sick of it. I'm sick of reading about it, I'm sick of seeing the same few posters say the same few things over and over again. It's just gotten really old lately.

Also, mine was only four words so my color choices were a bit limited. :D

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

It's a bit hard to take that advice seriously when every college football uniform-related thread descends into the same old Oregon-centered bickering. I've been guilty of it myself in the past but I'm sick of it. I'm sick of reading about it, I'm sick of seeing the same few posters say the same few things over and over again. It's just gotten really old lately.

Also, mine was only four words so my color choices were a bit limited. :D

This is a thread about BFBS. Oregon is bound to come up.

Archived