Jersey Wallpaper 16:9

p.stic

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love all your wallpaper, I really like the Miltary ones. I currently am in Afghanistan and the patterns you have for the Camo wallpaper are not the correct ones.

U.S. Army > This is the one you currently have on all Branches.

200px-Usa12.jpg

U.S. Army (Multicam)> Primarily used for the Army, All U.S. Military Branches may use this pattern while in Afghanistan.

200px-Usa49.jpg

U.S. Marines (Woodland)

200px-Usa10.jpg

U.S. Marines (Desert)

200px-Usa11.jpg

U.S. Air Force

200px-Usa55.jpg

U.S. Navy

200px-Usa35.jpg

I knew the camo wan't correct for all branches. I just happen to like the digital just cuz it's more "techie" and like the color scheme of the one I been using. Eventually I might re-do the branch logos to the correct como's since I finally have a good vector version of the digital camo that I can use.

• 1 month later...

I always thought it'd be neat to see a Milwaukee Bucks jersey wallpaper with dark green, the classic Bucks logo, white lettering under the Buck, and then have the edges of the paper have the "Irish Rainbow."

Logo like this:

0350ecc27b4b312fd262389cb0dcd473.jpg

With this side piping on the edges:

Sikma.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived