Jersey Wallpaper 16:9

p.stic

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is an update to the original Jersey Wallpaper topic. This time hopefully even more people can get use of them. I have changed them from the original 1024x768 size to a large 16:9 ratio (2000x1125). You can resize them to your screen size, or just let them auto size to your screen once you set it as the wallpaper. Couple other changes as well. Before I had all the images uploaded to Imageshack, and for some reason Imageshack likes to just randomly lose and break links every now and then. This time I have all the images hosted on a website for our small business.

Also, since the time of the original wallpaper topic, some changes have been made to the forum system. It only allows 10 images per post. If you add up the time it takes to upload to the host site, and I also upload them to my Facebook page, and then the 10 limit on here, it would take forever. So what I will do is post one image from each team, which will be a click-able thumbnail that will take you to the page that has all of the team's images. I also have the main directory link down in my signature. Feel free to click the donate down in the signature and donate a some here and there. :)

FYI, the whole NHL is re-done and ready. One other change to mention, there will be double the options to choose from. The original texture with the jersey and the hole in it is still one, and a newer texture with the look of the newer moisture wicking material they use on uniforms. Personally, I like the newer texture better, but for those of you that like the original, it's still here too. The newer texture will usually be on the later half of each teams group of choices.

winnipegjetspred02s.th.jpgwashingtoncapitalspnavy.th.jpgvancouvercanucksjgreen0.th.jpgtorontomapleleafspblue0.th.jpgtampabaylighteningjblac.th.jpg

stlouisbluespnavy012.th.jpgsanjosesharksjblack010.th.jpgquebecnordiquespred01.th.jpgpittsburghpenguinsjpowd.th.jpgphoenixcoyotespblack012.th.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos to you 1000x over. Seriously.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

The links don't work for me.

same here

I'll third that.

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This is some damn fine work! Ten bells!

One suggestion I have is to add the Sabres' new third jersey script logo (in both the vintage white & vintage blue text):

4ggefpg5rwe9nk1ehixgmu73b.gif

(For the "vintage blue", use the blue color of the posted logo for the text, with a white background.)

Once again, awesome work!

I'm using Safari, and I can't even get on your site.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

It works fine for me in Chrome. These are fantastic, man. I would love to see you move on to the NBA (Bulls) or do a Purdue University one.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I'm using Safari, and I can't even get on your site.

Doing a Google search of "godaddy+safari" I found this. Basically it says:

Cause:

After some research, I found that the godaddy.com server certificates are signed by an intermediate certificate which is not trusted by default on Safari and iPhone. It is trusted by default however on Firefox and IE.

The page gives a suggested fix if you care to use it. Hope that is all the problem is.

Archived