Jersey Wallpaper 16:9

p.stic

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice work. These will look great. The first set was too but I had to stretch 'em. ;)

Can you add a Nationals one that mirrors the road jersey -- grey background with "Washington" in red script, etc.?

Much thanks.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Would you mind possibly making a Civil Air Patrol one?

My boyfriend just joined the Civil Air Patrol (the civilian branch of the US Air Force) and I'd love to send him a nice wallpaper :) These are really great. I know it's not sports, but I saw you did military ones, so I thought this was kinda close :P

here's the logo

Civil_Air_Patrol_seal.png

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

• 3 weeks later...

Great job on everything! Can't wait to see what you come up with next......hey, while I'm thinking about it - did they ever do a "Father's Day" series in the blue/light blue like they did the "Mother's Day"/Breast cancer awareness series in Pinks??? Oh wait, I'll start a trend - a "greens" series for the St. Patty's stuff.....gold/silver for Christmas/Hannukah....that goofy Stars/Stripes thing MLB did for 4th of July.....somebody stop me now.....

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Hey, there's new Jets logos for you to use now! :boogie:

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...

Love all your wallpaper, I really like the Miltary ones. I currently am in Afghanistan and the patterns you have for the Camo wallpaper are not the correct ones.

U.S. Army > This is the one you currently have on all Branches.

200px-Usa12.jpg

U.S. Army (Multicam)> Primarily used for the Army, All U.S. Military Branches may use this pattern while in Afghanistan.

200px-Usa49.jpg

U.S. Marines (Woodland)

200px-Usa10.jpg

U.S. Marines (Desert)

200px-Usa11.jpg

U.S. Air Force

200px-Usa55.jpg

U.S. Navy

200px-Usa35.jpg

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say again how much of an awesome resource this is. Just moved into a new office computer and spent literally 30 minutes of my own time trying to outfit my backgrounds using your wallpapers. Just awesome work.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all! Been away for a while. The past few months I have been helping my grandfather with his health. Back in May I started driving him to all of his doctor appointments because he was having trouble walking and would fall. In May he was walking with a walking stick and by September he pretty much couldn't walk at all. Doctors had a had time finding out what was going on with him. Turns out he had a couple spots of cancer on his spine and suffering strokes. Sadly we lost him Thanksgiving night. Now that he's in a better place I will be getting back to these again shortly. Hope everyone has been happy and healthy and hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season.

Archived