Kids local hockey tournament

iDonovan

Great <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A> once again... he kinda reminds me of the Dwarf in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. :P

My thoughts exactly. Excellent logo, though.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

idonovan,

this is great. Love the viking - kinda got the "Hagar The Horrible-on steroids" look to it and I'm liking it. Love that cartoon.

You did great! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Great <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A> once again... he kinda reminds me of the Dwarf in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.  :P

My thoughts exactly. Excellent logo, though.

I echo that.

Looks like a Viking from that old Viking video game. Damn, I forgot what it's called. If I heard it though, I would remember it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Do you mean Lost Vikings? With the three of them that each have a skill? Or Golden Axe the arcade and Sega title? Both were awesome.

Nice job BTW Donovan.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

i never got to play that Lost Vikings game...always wanted to, too. that said, i like it, and i figure the kids will be sayin 'Cool!' cus we gots ta think about de chillunfolk ^_^

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived