Toronto Blue Jays Concept

worcat

uniform1-1.png

uniform2-1.png

Just a little fun mixing the two teams together. I love the idea of simple uniform designs and this turned out well i think. I know there isn't any script on the front of the jersey, I really couldn't find any font that looked right - one i did find (deftone stylus) didn't open so the search still continues unless anyone has suggestions?

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Pretty good. It reminds me a lot of robbman21's "An Alternate Universe's MLB" series where he mashed the Cardinals and Orioles. (scroll down about 1/4 of the page)

I think the script could be worked with a little though. The "Jays" script looks kind of awkward with the 'J' going behind the bat instead of wrapping around it, and the "Toronto" script sort of looks weird with the 'T' blocking out the bird's feet.

Pretty good. It reminds me a lot of robbman21's "An Alternate Universe's MLB" series where he mashed the Cardinals and Orioles. (scroll down about 1/4 of the page)

I think the script could be worked with a little though. The "Jays" script looks kind of awkward with the 'J' going behind the bat instead of wrapping around it, and the "Toronto" script sort of looks weird with the 'T' blocking out the bird's feet.

he has some pretty cool ideas there for sure!

i definitely can play with the font more. i'm just excited that it loaded after an hour. no idea why it didn't work at first. oh well.. I hate that the "T" blocks the birds feet, not sure how I can change that, it'll be another day of playing with this. i'm exhausted tonight.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived