Citrus Series logo

1990hornet

Nice idea, but it really looks way too thrown together. Granted you are using paint, you can be creative with paint, you just have to keep working. I think the overall idea is good, but it really needs to be expounded on further.

I'd also like to know...MS Paint or paint.net?

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Well even header logos don't have to be a quick job...

I'd suggest going and downloading Paint and trying a few things with that program if you'd like to develop this project a bit further.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

There's no way of knowing that this was a baseball series involving two teams from Florida. You'd be much better off combining a baseball with an orange, or at least some other Florida-type imagery.

By trying too hard to combine both teams' wordmarks (which you didn't succeed in doing), this only looks like you typed some words over an image of an orange.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

...and use a wordmark that doesn't belong to a major sports team...

Well the point was to make it reminiscent of the teams script logos.

... ?

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't read that.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

I slapped this together to use as a thread header on another forum and was wondering what everyone thought of it.

And for the record I used Paint.

It wasn't meant to be extravagant. just get the job done as a header logo.

You're using this as an excuse to churn stuff out without effort--multiple times, in fact. It's like a groundskeeper saying, "Oh, I know I missed a whole side of the field, but I didn't want to do too much."

You obviously don't want to improve, so why bother showing us stuff. It's pathetically Kindergarten-ish, dude. We aren't gonna put your logo on our collective fridge just because you made "something".

I'm not going out of my way to be spiteful. All I want to say is that this is coming across as "meh, oh well" and not as a genuine attempt to do well. At all.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived