Few Jets Concepts

texfischer

I think if the owners go with the name "Jets" they might try to create something a little different from their old identity to start off fresh, but, your alternate concept is great.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

The shoulders are inconsistent. If you're going to have a round yoke, it's gotta be on both the home and road. If you're going for a full yoke, then put it on both.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Really great concepts!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Nice concepts, but like with others here, I would find it hard to believe they'll go with the old design. I would imagine if they did go with the Winnipeg Jets, it would be in the style of the new Washington Capitals design, except having Blue be the primary color instead of Red. And they'd probably add some silver trim to the design as well.

Thanks for all of your feedback, Nice to know people actually see my posts.

@BLUELANDbeliever,

Sorry you lost your team, I really wanted them to stay in ATL, just retire the wierd third jersey. I've got a Thrashers concept you might like, I'll be posting it soon.

Archived